Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!  Hope everyone had a fabulous week.  Mine has been super duper busy but in a good way. I have a lot of new projects going on and some exciting stuff in the works.  I'm looking forward to going home this weekend to hang with the family. I love long weekends.  Next week is the last week of Warrior which is crazy.  The time really flew by.  I'm excited to be back at Aspen with Scott and Molly though.  I have missed them very much! I've had to try and be careful with my Pinterest Princess Experiment's as there are so many tempting and not healthy foods for me to try on there.  The recipes we've made so far I have tried to healthify in some manner or practice portion control.  I am loving the breakfast casserole and have been enjoying that every morning this week.  Breakfast has always been tough for me when it's so easy to go get a big, yummy and totally unhealthy bagel. And the fact that my tongue would often get bored with egg beaters and spinach.  So the casserole has been a great way to mix it up a little bit and still feel really satisfied throughout the morning.

What are you up to this weekend?  Any fun Labor Day plans?  Who is checking out the Hy-Vee triathlon?  Anyone competing?  Have a super weekend and safe travels!

No comments: