Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm in!


It’s a great day here at The Principal.  As I’ve told you before, the company threw down the “I’m in!” race challenge encouraging all employees to participate in a road race this year.  You don’t have to run a marathon to be part of the challenge, just walk a 5K and you’re doing your part.  Everyone that signed up got one of these awesome t-shirts to wear.  Today is a company wide jeans day and you’re encouraged to wear your shirt.  I love jeans days about as much as I love chocolate chip cookies, possibly more, so I am proudly rocking my shirt.  I may have been a little ambitious when I ordered my shirt.  It’s a tad “snug” in all the wrong places but it’s bright blue, dri fit and I love the slogan:  Life isn't lived on the couch.  This is so very true.  You can sit on the couch watching TV and other people living their life or you can get up and get moving and experience your own.  Seems like a pretty easy choice to me!!



I have Warrior tonight for the 3rd time this week.  It’s a make-up session from a night that we got rained out.  Hopefully I can still move all my appendages tomorrow.  My shoulders are a little tight today but I’m sure I can push through it.  We gotta keep moving because the weekend is just around the corner.  I can’t believe there are only a few sessions of Warrior left.  The 10 weeks flew by and it’s been an amazing experience.

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fitness fun?  My "I'm in" challenge to you is to squeeze in some fitness fun and enjoy the beautiful weather.  Remember, life isn't lived on the couch so why are you wasting your time there?  Hmmmm?  That's what I thought.  Get moving!   

No comments: