Monday, July 30, 2012

Good times


How did Monday get here so fast? This girl could use about 5 more hours of sleep but alas, there is no rest for the wicked.  I had a wonderful weekend at home and much needed time with my family.  Friday night we had an unfortunate zipper malfunction with my bridesmaids dress so Rachael and I rushed to Rochester to hit David’s bridal, half an hour before they closed and picked out a new dress…just what I wanted to do one week before the wedding.  Ugh.  It’s beautiful and I love it but just didn’t need the stress of that to happen for myself or sissy.  But, problem solved and crisis averted.  Hooray for us! 

The bachelorette party was a lot of fun.  We had some great 80’s outfits and lots of laughs.  Our bus broke down in Burr Oak but our knights in shining armor came with vans and cars to pick us up at and take us back to Cresco.  Now, we’re just five days until the wedding! I’m back in Des Moines for a short 72 hours before I return to Cresco to help get everything ready.  I can’t wait!  It’s going to be an amazing weekend for my sister and Jason.  


No comments: