Friday, November 2, 2012

900

900. That's a pretty big number.  Well, that's the number of reps we did at training with Scott last night and I am feeling it today.  Scott counted up 800 but he forgot the last set of situps were doubles (left knee, right knee).

100 sit ups
100 pull downs
100 squats
100 lunges
100 stupid hammer press chest things
100 shoulder presses
100 leg presses
200 sit ups

Today I'm going to try not to laugh, breathe to deeply or lift my arms to avoid the soreness.  That should be easy, right?

We spent a lot of time last night talking about motivation and what we need from him and why we keep sliding backwards. He asked a lot of questions and unfortunately I had very few answers.  They were questions I had been asking myself for awhile now on why I can't seem to get that fire back and really buckle down like I had done for so long with much success.  I hate not being able to answer him or myself.  I hate not knowing why some days, I just don't do what I should be doing. These days I'm just going through the motions and I don't know why.  It's very frustrating mentally and physically.  He reminded me that every day is a new day to do it better.  Don't worry about what I did yesterday or what I'll do tomorrow.  Just do today the right way.  I think that's pretty good advice.  I hope everyone has a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend.

No comments: