Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A nice reminder

There is no more Warrior so last night I found myself wondering what I should do for a workout.  I decided to get back into my EA Sports personal trainer for Wii 30 day challenge.  The last time I logged into my profile I was 34 and weighed 278 pounds.  It was a nice reminder of how far I have come.  I'm looking forward to this 30 day challenge and it will be a nice switch from my norm.  Variety is key and this is something I can do inside the house on cold Iowa days that I'm not at the gym.  And it's something that I can take with me if I go home over the holidays or like this weekend when I go visit my sister. My sister and my parents both have Wii's so there is no reason to skip a workout while I'm there.  I will just pack up my game and gear and make sure I find 30 minutes to get it done.  Every little bit counts! Plus, I'm a sucker for trophy's and I want to make sure to get as many trophies on this game as I can. If I skip a few days because I'm out of town, that will totally mess it up.

No comments: