Friday, March 30, 2012

Mali-booyah!!


Today is my last day of work until May.  And it’s a half day.  How crazy is that?  So much to do and I’m at T-48 hours.  Tonight I look forward to one last hoorah with my dear friends.  Tomorrow I will finalize my massive packing project.  Sunday I’m out of here bright and early.  Actually, it’s just early.  It won’t be bright.  There will be no sun or chirping birds when I leave for the airport at 4 am.  I’m pretty sure I won’t sleep a wink Saturday night so it doesn’t really matter how early I have to fly out.  I am looking forward to being able to see my Uncle Norm (the handsome fellow below) and his family during my three over layover in Dallas.  Then it’s off to La La Land where I will try not to convince the limo driver to go through In-N-Out Burger on the way to the resort.  Just kidding…kind of.  Sunday will be orientation at the resort and settling in to my room.  Although my workout will begin Sunday morning while dragging around my 200 pounds of luggage.  Ok, it’s not 200 but it feels like it and is already slightly over the 50 pound max.  That’s without my shoes or any toiletry items in it.  I’m going to have to go all Houdini to make this work with no extra baggage fees. 

Want to thank everyone again for reading this and sending so much love and support.  The moment we’ve all (or atleast I) have been waiting for is finally upon us. I can’t wait to get to the resort and start kicking my own butt all over the place.  What a glorious month it shall be.  I will write as often as I can once I get to Mali-booyah!! Have a wonderful weekend.  Lyndee out. 




No comments: