Friday, March 2, 2012

Doing the happy Friday dance


Happy Friday!! Countdown clicker says 30 days to Malibu.  Woo hoo! Who’s excited?  This gal!

Everyone knows that I love my job at the Principal.  I truly believe I work for one of the greatest companies in the world and I couldn’t be more proud to be part of the Principal family.  I have the best group of co-workers in RIS Communications that a girl could ever ask for. This morning there was an “Inside the spotlight” article about me featured on our intranet.  It’s still weird for me to read articles about myself, just for the record.  I feel proud and embarrassed and many emotions all rolled into one.  Anyway, they have this story up today and I’ve already gotten a couple of emails from other Principal employees that I do not know/never met encouraging me, telling me they are proud of me, that I’m an inspiration…it’s a bit bananas.  What a great reminder that I have come a long way and there is nothing that can stop me from achieving my goals.  And maybe, just maybe, I can have a small part in motivating someone else to save their own life…I couldn’t ask for anything more than that. 

Tomorrow is the Cops Against Cancer 12 hour Fitness Challenge!  If you’re in the Des Moines area come out to 2nd Wind in Clive to cheer on Team Motivate, Dominate, Destroy and meet several former Biggest Loser contestants.  It’s going to be a rocking good time!


No comments: