Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Warrior indoors

Because of the weather and ever earlier darkness, Warrior has moved inside the wrestling room on Monday and Wednesday now.  I have to say, it's awesome! It reminds me of Biggest Loser resort.  Quick circuits, constant moving, no rest and sweating your face off.  I got to punch and kick things and play with kettle bells.  These always make me happy.  And we got to rock out to some AC/DC.  Music always helps put me in the zone! The only thing I didn't like was the sweaty weighted vest that I had to slip on for the last circuit.  You put it on to do pushups and mountain climbers.  After 15 other people have worn it in a sauna type wrestling room, it is soaking wet and stinks! Blech! But other than that, the circuits are great.  There are even TRX bands! I'm still searching to refocus my food and really accelerate my workouts to the degree I was at previously but I'm feeling better each day.  Just have to make each day better than the last.  That's all one can really do.  And remind myself that the holidays are right around the corner. And we all know what that means!! Too much food at gatherings and parties and not enough exercise because of busy schedules and cold weather.  Don't wait until January to focus on your fitness and wake up at the beginning of 2013 going "oh crap".  That's what I'm trying to avoid.  Every bit helps.  Shine and be brilliant.  It's a beautiful Tuesday morning.

No comments: