Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Small victory's

Sometimes it's the smallest victory's that can make us feel great.  I had one of those last night at warrior.  I believe I have complained sufficiently about my dislike of bear crawls and wheelbarrow, especially in the sand. I struggle with these moves at Warrior and am often the last one to finish those exercises.  Last night we did alligator crawls which is kind of like a bear crawl but you can bend your knees?  I'm not sure how to explain it.  Anyway, I did them, with a resistance band around my waist and Kara pulling me back for resistance. I did them and didn't fall down or give up or alter it.  No one else would've noticed this and it's not finishing a marathon by any means but to me, it is a small victory that makes me feel stronger and more confident...and that's pretty cool.

Remember to watch Jennifer Livingston on Ellen today.  I saw a clip and it looks great! And she gets some fun surprises. Go Jennifer!!

No comments: