Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013


2012 was a crazy year, to say the least. I went through extreme highs, lows, losses, gains and plateaus, both physically and mentally.   I was blessed to spend the month of April at the Biggest Loser Resort.  I was blessed to stand beside my sister on her wedding day in August.  But I found, in the later part of the year, that I got too busy and started neglecting my body and what I needed.  I hate that feeling.  So my 2013 resolution isn’t to lose a certain number or find one on the scale. It is to remember every day to take care of me.  To make time for my health. To spend time preparing my meals.  To make good choices.  To enjoy life and not get so caught up in the small things that can often derail our mind.  My goal is to stay positive and focused and to continue helping others.  My other big goal is to complete a 5K every month of 2013 and then hopefully a ½ marathon in Puerto Rico in November.  Overall, I just want to continue to feel better every day and focus on accountability. 

If you are following our 12 week challenge, remember today is the last day to complete Week 5.  We will be posting Week 6 tomorrow.  It’s crazy that we’re half way through already.  

No comments: