Monday, May 5, 2014

Owww

Sometimes a good sign that your strength training for the night has come to an end is when you slip off the stability ball and drop the weight on your toe. 

Does anyone use myfitnesspal with fitbit? After the updates this week, MFP now instantly uploads your fitbit steps if you have them synced. So, my question is, should I still be inputting my activity in MFP like I've always done? It only uploads steps but what if was going to enter cardio for running/walking for half an hour? I don't want it to double up or do anything funky like skew my calorie burn for the day. Thoughts on this? Anyone, anyone, Bueller? 

1 comment:

Kris Downing said...

I use both and I just input my exercise on Fitbit and not on MFP. I had the same question when I got my Fitbit too so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or not.