Monday, May 5, 2014

Back in Action

I spent a few days in Chicago last week for work. To say that wreaked havoc on my normal workout and eating schedule would be a drastic understatement.  It rained the entire time I was there so I couldn’t really go walk around and explore the city.  Plus, it was dark by the time I got out of my conferences each day.  Such a bummer.  They don’t tend to cater in healthy lunches and snacks at these events.  I really missed having a kitchen. Luckily I had taken some of my P3 packs with me to eat during plane rides and avoid fast food at the airport.  This turned out to be a really good move since my flights were delayed both ways and I spent a lot of time chilling in the terminals and smelling the aroma of dangerous foods.

But on a good note, my replacement fitbit was waiting for me when I returned home late Thursday night.  So now I can work hard to catch up with the girls on steps for the week.  I was lost without it. 


I’m debating signing up for a bootcamp at the Y for the next 5 weeks.  I have to check the schedule and make sure it doesn’t start today though.  Procrastinate much, Lyndee? 

This weekend I will be going home to celebrate Mother's Day and my darling nephews 1st birthday.  Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen in your life?!?!?! He melts my heart.  Not that I'm biased or anything...


No comments: