Thursday, September 6, 2012

That's a wrap


Last night was the final night of Warrior training.  The best way to describe it was hell in the sand pit.  There was no easy workout for our final farewell.  This was balls to the wall, down and dirty and brutal.  Wheelbarrows, bear crawls, burpees, sprints, crab walks and resistance band around the stomach pulling your partner through the sand tough.  By the time we finished I was caked in sand and sweat.  If you threw me in an oven I would’ve possibly turned into a brittle little piñata.  I will really miss everyone there and all the wonderful support they showed me, especially Kara and Audra.  Those ladies ROCK! I can’t wait to see everyone again next Friday for our Warrior celebration.  And good luck to our Wisconsin Tough Mudders this weekend.  Todd, Desi, Joel and Beth…kick some butt!!  We will all be rooting for you and know that you will do awesome.  Todd, thank you for pushing us all beyond our comfort zone, even when I wanted to strangle you.  You are a great coach and we are blessed to be a part of your program and have you as a mentor for Mitchell and Michael’s wrestling.  I will let everyone know as soon as I find out when our workout of the week will be airing on WHO Channel 13. 

Kara, Lyndee & Audra

No comments: