Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's good to be back!

First, here is the link to the piece Channel 13 ran about our Warrior workout last night.  Thanks, Sonya and Erin for joining us!
http://whotv.com/2012/09/18/weekly-workout-warrior-training/


Went back to Aspen with Scott last night.  It was obvious I hadn’t been there for training in weeks. I was totally out of my routine but I figure it will come back to me, just like riding a bike.  It was soooo nice to be with Boss again.  Even though our weigh in was less than stellar, I feel good about being back with him and training.  We put us through a tough workout to the point I was shaking when I walked to my car but it was awesome. It’s the good kind of shake.  And I can’t wait to go back next week and get things on track.  We will be switching from our normal Tuesday nights to Thursday mornings thanks to Molly’s mom and her willingness to trade us spots so I don’t have to kill 2 ½ hours in town after work on Tuesday nights before the workout and get home to Rob and the kids late.  Thanks, Char! 

We laid out some specific plans and talked about goals and I’m feeling good.  I will continue doing Warrior on Monday and Wednesdays as my schedule allows and throwing some Biggest Loser Resort workouts back in on the other days.  Sounds like a great mix of ingredients to me!  Now, if I can just get my food back under control, we will be golden.  

No comments: