Tuesday, March 25, 2014

True

Yesterday was one of those crazy days that just made my head spin. I could've easily opted out of a workout. I was almost at my 10,000 steps by the time I got home from work and there was so much to do and take care of at home, I debated not going. BUT I knew it wasn't all about steps on a fitbit monitor.  It was about feeling better, finding some down time to focus on me and getting my active on.  So I went to the Y and wouldn't you know it, I felt tons better once I was done. It really is the worlds best stress relief.  I saw this sign while I was there.

It made me feel even better about my decision to to squeeze in a workout. I'm working for my "it" every day and it's paying off. And this sign isn't just about workouts my friend. It's about everything in life we want. Nothing comes cheap or easy.  You've gotta work your little tail off to get anywhere worth going.  Can I get a hell yeah?

Absolutely loving my Fitbit Flex still. The ease of the system syncing to my phone makes me giddy. When you're a bit obsessed with metrics and possibly have a slight competitive streak, the Fitbit brings many smiles throughout the day and helps me push on and step up my game when needed. I gave Sissy my Fitbit Ultra to try out for a few weeks. Hopefully she can get as much use out of it as I did. It's such a fun tool.

Kara and I started our new 30 day ab and squat challenge. Day 1 done yesterday. You should join us! It's only a few minutes out of your day. And you have nothing to lose, except unwanted cellulite and inches, of course.

We're also doing an Advocare cleanse. Can I just say how much I LOVE their Spark energy drink? Holy cow, I'm a total addict. Energy and focus is up but it doesn't keep me awake all night. And I find I'm not nearly as hungry throughout the day either.  Woo hoo! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH HELL YEAH!