Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Race 4 of 13 done!

Saturday night I finished my 4th of 13 races for 2013.  I am on track for one race a month plus the 13.1 mile half marathon in Puerto Rico in November. This weekends race was the Glow Run.  It was so fun! We had a great group of people.  So many, I could barely keep track of everyone.  It was a night run and it was wicked cold but we all survived just fine.  I can't wait to do it next year.  

Molly & I

Warrior Women-Audra, me and Kara

Auntie M, me and the Crasian

I haven't picked my May race yet.  I'm debating doing the Dirty Dash in Cresco if I'm home for Mothers Day.  If not, I will find another local one. June is a run special to my heart.  Alive & Running in Dunkerton for suicide prevention.  It's such an emotional and wonderful way to pay tribute to Kirk.  July will be the color run.  Oh man, the 1/2 marathon will be here before I know it!  November seemed so far away when we first started talking about it.  This is nuts! Not as nuts as our outfits and accessories at the Glow Run though...

No comments: