Monday, April 21, 2014

Manic Monday

I don't know how your Monday went but just looking at my stats for today makes me a little tired. And I still can't catch Kara after my lazy Easter Sunday. 

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Now, go throw all that dang sugar away! :) Easter candy is evil. Ask my achy belly after this weekend. Uffda. 

Last night I got home and managed to spill a half gallon of deep red paint all over the garage and my new car. Today, my first day of work in my new job and my dress shoe broke in the morning. Who wants to wager on what madness hits tomorrow? No matter what it is, it will be a-o-k. All I can do is laugh at things like that.  Did anyone watch the Boston Marathon today? Very inspiring. #bostonstrong. Puts my little trials and tribulations into serious perspective. 

Baby steps to regain focus if you went off path over the holiday weekend. Eat your protein. Drink your water. Cut some carbs. And move that beautiful booty!! It's gorgeous outside. You have no excuse. Gotta get up to get down. Annoying song, true lyrics when it comes to health and losing weight. 


No comments: