Monday, September 22, 2014

Challenge complete

Remember the other day when I said I was going to do the Jillian Michael's Card Challenge Workout? I did it! With a little help from my friends.  Audra, Molly and Jamie came over yesterday and did the workout with me.  I'm not going to lie, there were parts that were a bit brutal.  Like when you flip four diamond cards in a row and think if you do one more pushup, your arms might fall off.  But it went fast! We put on some music, i flipped the cards and blurted the meaning and away we went.  It was a great workouts. I am feeling it all over my booty and thighs today.  The reward for my friends going along with my crazy challenge?  I made them a healthy dinner.  Chipotle bbq turkey breast, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.  We even took a short walk afterwards.  It was a great night.

No comments: